The Daily Bible: Large Print Edition
Now the stories and passages in the Old and New Testaments are seamlessly sewn together in chronological order to form a unique presentation of the NIV Bible that reads like an epic novel.
Plus FREE Gift- enjoy a Faith Builders booklet!
FREE PREVIEW! Read an excerpt from The Daily Bible now.
Now, you can read all the stories and events in the Old and New Testaments presented in chronological order, just as they happened in history!
The Daily Bible is neither a retranslation nor a paraphrase. The central text is composed entirely of Scripture, using the widely acclaimed New International Version (NIV), in daily reading segments organized for reading the Bible in one year. What makes it special is that it is presented in chronological order — just as events happened. Repetitive Scriptures are edited and sewn together to read as one passage, with references for added clarity. And along the way, you will be led from one passage to another by an interesting narrative, which sets the scene for what is to come.
If you have never read the Bible from cover to cover, this is the one Bible that will help you do that. Seeing the “big picture” and every separate passage in its proper historical context, you will be pleasantly surprised at how this Bible brings God’s Word to life in a way that is deeply meaningful and easy to grasp.
In The Daily Bible, you’ll find these helpful features:
• The New International Version... the most popular modern version of Scripture, a highly respected and understandable translation.
• Chronological/Historical arrangment of every book of the Bible... lets you easily understand God’s redemptive plan as you read, from Creation to Revelation, in the order events occurred.
• Devotional commentary... paints the scene for historical and spiritual insights.
• 365 Conveinent daily reading segments...arranged so you can read all of God’s Word in one year.
• Topical arrangments for Proverbs and Ecclesiastes... enable you to focus on specific aspects of God’s wisdom.
• Easy to read print size
Elevated book abbreviations indicate which book is being presented at the time. Where verses are rearranged in chronological order, the punctuation and format of the New International Version has been left unaltered.
Lightface References indicate parallel passages, which are duplications of the text presented.
Plus, get a free gift- Faith Builders Booklet.
No matter where you are in your faith journey, the thirteen practical suggestions in this uplifting booklet will help you grow closer to God and enjoy the peace that comes from knowing He is constantly watching over you.
- 1728 Pages,
- 7 3/8” x 10 1/2”
- Font: 11pt