|As a member of the Prayer Power Club, your voice will join with many others in a beautiful conversation with God. You will find an exquisite peace in your heart from the knowledge that your prayers will help bring healing to others. There is no greater gift you can give or receive!
Experience the miracle of unceasing prayer, fill your heart fill with love and devotion, and be transformed by the miracle of prayer. When you join the Prayer Power Club, you’ll receive a monthly letter illustrating the mighty power of prayer, along with steps to improve your prayer life. In addition, you’ll receive:
All we ask is that you pledge a gift of $10, $15, or $20. The amount you choose is between you and God. Your donation will help enrich your own life with the uplifting joy of positive thinking and at the same time you will be helping others.
- - A special, monthly, members-only Prayer Request form to share your personal prayer needs.
- - Beautifully bi-monthly prayer cards to keep or share with others.
- - Prayer Power News, sent every other month, filled with prayer stories, devotions, and tips!
Preview the monthly newsletter today!
Your Support as a contributing member will help:
Many of us have experience the power of prayer in our lives and we’ve often been astounded at God’s response to our requests. The brilliant, creative energy of prayer lives in each of us, and we know that prayer can truly heal the body, the soul, and even the world. Join the Prayer Power Club, and step into our caring community!
- - Spread Joy to Millions. Each year, Guideposts Complimentary Publications Outreach program distributes, free of charge, millions of inspiring, faith-filled publications to people all over the world.
- - Give Soldiers Hope and Courage. For over 64 years, Guideposts Outreach has been there, supporting the military. And today, more than ever, military Chaplains need resources on hang that will minister to the spiritual needs of our Troops.
- - Comfort Hospitalized Children. Guideposts Comfort Kit is filled with special items to help turn a child's hospital stay into a less stressful time, including a cuddly stuffed star, crayons, and a journal that the kids can use to write down their feelings.
- - Bring Hope Through the Power of Faith. Each and every prayer request that we receive is prayed for by name and need. From letters, phone calls, emails, and even Facebook posts, people are requesting prayer for their health, relationships, financial concerns, and more!