|Whether you’re someone who believes the time has come to change your life around, or someone who already has a positive frame of mind, The Positive Thinkers Club will enrich your life, refresh your spirit, and provide you with the guidance so that you are able to reach your fullest potential.
When you join the Positive Thinkers Club, you will receive a monthly newsletter written by Elizabeth Peale Allen, Dr. Peale’s daughter. Each newsletter is filled with stories, inspirational Bible quotes, tips, and more! Month after month, this dynamic newsletter will focus on various topics to transform your life. You’ll learn how to:
- - Significantly increase your optimism
- - Create better personal and professional relationships
- - Have constant energy
- - Expect the best-- and get it!
- - And so much more!
But that's not all! As a member of the Positive Thinkers Club, you will also receive:
All we ask is that you pledge a gift of $10, $15, or $20. The amount you choose is between you and God. Your donation will help enrich your own life with the uplifting joy of positive thinking and at the same time you will be helping others.
- - The Power of Positive Thinking
- - Spirit Lifters Action Booklet
- - 2 Bonus Newsletters
Preview the monthly newsletter today!
Your Support as a contributing member will help:
Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that you’ll not only be creating the life of your dreams by joining the Positive Thinkers Club, you’ll also be helping to renew someone else’s life as well. Now that’s making a positive impact on the world!
- - Spread Joy to Millions. Each year, Guideposts Complimentary Publications Outreach program distributes, free of charge, millions of inspiring, faith-filled publications to people all over the world.
- - Give Soldiers Hope and Courage. For over 64 years, Guideposts Outreach has been there, supporting the military. And today, more than ever, military Chaplains need resources on hang that will minister to the spiritual needs of our Troops.
- - Comfort Hospitalized Children. Guideposts Comfort Kit is filled with special items to help turn a child's hospital stay into a less stressful time, including a cuddly stuffed star, crayons, and a journal that the kids can use to write down their feelings.
- - Bring Hope Through the Power of Faith. Each and every prayer request that we receive is prayed for by name and need. From letters, phone calls, emails, and even Facebook posts, people are requesting prayer for their health, relationships, financial concerns, and more!