The Jesus Bible
The Jesus Bible beckons you to think about Jesus and the Bible in a new way by highlighting connections to Jesus and revealing His presence throughout the old and new testaments. Not just in prophesies, but also in the symbolism and meaning of events. He is in the garden… He is the Passover lamb in Exodus… He is the promises in Isaiah… And, He is the Alpha and Omega in Revelation, and more.
Perfect to read consecutively, or dive in anywhere and be thrilled by a timely revelation about who Jesus is in a particular book, chapter, or verse. As you reveal Jesus throughout Scripture, God’s Word will come alive, and you’ll feel the nearness of the Jesus in a whole new way. Get your copy of The Jesus Bible today.
Order Now And Get 25% OFF Comparable Retail!
The Jesus Bible: 66 Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Enhance your understanding of the Bible and grow in your relationship with Jesus by referencing Him throughout both the old and new testaments. Special features include:
- - 66 engaging book introductions that highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- - More than 300 articles and 700 sidebars that provide critical information about who Jesus is in the life of the Bible.
- - Easy-to-understand NIV translation, with dictionary-concordance, and room for journaling
- - PLUS, 7 compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture by Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow Him
- - Perfect for both new Bible readers and mature seekers.
FINDING JESUS EVERY DAY
Enjoy 30 days of uplifting devotions that will draw you closer to Jesus and fill you with peace. This delightful, 5” X 7”, 32-page book is one you’ll want to turn to again and again to help you find Jesus at work in your daily life. It’s yours free, yours to keep, just for trying The Jesus Bible.
Book Details Format: Softcover Length: 2048 pages Size: 6 5/16” X 9”