About the Series
The Spirit of Simple Living is not another set of 'rules to live by.' Instead it offers you an opportunity to make a small shift in the way you think and make choices. Each book in this original Guideposts series helps you reflect on the things that truly matter in life and provide you with simple and practical ideas on how to lead a less stressful life.
The Simple Home
Isn’t it time to stop worrying about what others thihnk you should do and start considering, prayerfully, what God wants for you? With an inspiring narrative, real-life anecdotes, and expert tips to chose from, The Simple Home encourages you to develop you own unique sense of home-decorating style and your own way of practical, organized living. Find out how to:
- Transform entryways into gracious places for welcoming others
- Manage mail, coupons and magazine
- Choose colors that make you feel hopeful and happy, cool or warm
- Store important papers and know when to toss old files
- Set up spiritually refreshing space for quiet time
- Decide on what to do when cleaning out your closet
- Use a few well-chosen finishing details to really spruce up a room
- Make storage systems you will actually use
Whether you’re just starting out in homemaking and needing guidance, desiring a truly-stress-free home, or downsizing your possessions to those that give you the most joy, The Simple Home will help you discover a life that is better connected with our Creator.
Order the hardcover edition and receive a FREE candle set with your purchase!
About the AuthorSharon Hanby-Robie is an interior design expert, Christian author and speaker, consultant for AVC Home Shopping Network, and a regular television guest, with appearances on NBC’s The Today Show and HGTV’s Decorating with Style and Smart Solutions. Sharon and her husband live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Author: Sharon Hanby-Robie
Book Format: Hardcover or Soft cover
Page Count: 176 pages