My Favorite Senior Moments: From the Funny Side of the Street
Humor and joy abound in this entertaining look at senior life. From handling day-to-day foibles to connecting with your kids and grandkids, gentle humorist Karen O'Connor keeps you smiling, laughing, and appreciating the wisdom that comes with experience. My Favorite Senior Moments encourages you to look on the sunny...and funny...side of the street and enjoy the benefits of living long, including...
- - Chuckling at how God uses children to remind you of His blessings
- - Discovering that love and romance have no time limits
- - Navigating today's technology... with the help of grandkids
- - Remembering penny loafers-- even if the salesperson doesn't
- - Enjoying new adventures and appreciating familiar ones
Karen O'Connor takes a lighthearted look at the perils of growing older. In this engaging collection of short stories, Karen shares what she and her fellow senior citizens have experienced that make the golden years an enjoyable time of laughter with a touch of humorous chagrin. These stories, that include ordering a Coke and fries at the bank drive-thru to having to admit their ages to get senior discounts, reveal that…
- - Timeless beauty begins with a good heart
- - Shaking things up is not just for the young
- - Lost and found becomes a way of life after 50
- - Love happens at all ages
- - Laughter is contagious at every age
Author: Karen O'Connor
Page Count: 224 pages
Receive a free bonus book, Grandkids Say the Cutest Things, when you purchase My Favorite Senior Moments!