About the Series
The Spirit of Simple Living is not another set of 'rules to live by.' Instead it offers you an opportunity to make a small shift in the way you think and make choices. Each book in this original Guideposts series helps you reflect on the things that truly matter in life and provide you with simple and practical ideas on how to lead a less stressful life.
A Heart for the Holidays
God never intended for the holidays to be times of stress and anxiety. Instead, these celebratory days are for enjoying loved ones and honoring the things that matter the most. With an inspiring narrative, real-life anecdotes, and simple tips and information, Sharon Hanby-Robie helps you make choices that keep you attuned to the true spirit of the season. Find out how to:
- Decide on simple themes for decorating your home
- Create traditions that slow down the holiday blur
- Mind your manners all year-round
- Keep away the blue
- Easily string lights on a Christmas tree
- Think up ideas for thoughtful gift giving
- Experience more love and goodwill by volunteering
- Make the most of all the major holidays
Sharon Hanby-Robie is an interior design expert, Christian author and speaker, consultant for AVC Home Shopping Network, and a regular television guest, with appearances on NBC’s The Today Show and HGTV’s Decorating with Style and Smart Solutions. Sharon and her husband live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Author: Sharon Hanby-Robie
Book Format: Hardcover
Page Count: 176 pages