The Beauty of Aging & If I Could Do it All Over Again 2 Book Set
In this 2 Book Set you'll find-
- Heart–warming stories make scriptural truths come to life.
- Simple steps to make meaningful changes in your life with grace, gratitude and grit!
- Points to ponder—Dozens of insightful Scripture verses that magnify God’s wisdom to direct your steps.
- 80 powerfully candid life lessons from 29 of the world’s most respected Christian leaders.
About The Beauty of Aging by Karen O'Connor
Hints, Tips and Godly Wisdom Help You Age with Grace, Gratitude and Grit“As we age, there are increasing responsibilities, opportunities, and challenges,” says respected author Karen O’Connor.
“If we didn’t know that God is at the helm, we’d be overwhelmed at every turn. But He is, and so we can truly ‘ be still and know that He is God.“
With (this truth) to anchor us, growing older is a lot easier, and more satisfying—even blessed—if we know how to embrace the process. So take a deep breath and let it happen. I hope The Beauty of Aging will help you do just that, and perhaps bring a smile, a tear, a sigh, or an ‘aha!’”
- Stuck in a rut? Two simple and powerful words from the great “Window Washer” can help change your point of view. Page 21
- Holding a grudge? The “Fagedda-bout-it” approach to restore a broken relationship and heal the wounds. Page 44
- Need comfort and reassurance? Follow Karen’s faith-building route to get more personal with Scripture. Page 36
About If I Could Do it All Over Again by Jon Gauger
Powerful Life Lessons From 29 of the World’s Favorite Christian Leaders.
It is not—it is never—too late to change things; to pursue a dream, work on relationships, start new disciplines, or clean up old habits." says Joni Eareckson Tada. "And that is why this book...is so powerful."
“ If I Could Do it All Over Again is your chance to hear from some of the world’s most respected and well-loved followers of Jesus, all of whom open their hearts to confess things they would’ve done differently. . .goals they wish they had pursued. . .or detours they regret taking. Their confessions provide sage advice and valuable guidance. . .”
- What would I do more of? “Not allowing others to have undue control over me. . .” See page 35 for the scripture verse that helped June Hunt most.
- What would I do less of? “I would look at a lot less news on the television,” says Joni Eareckson Tada. “It becomes a fixation. . .that’s why (see page 42) is such a good verse for me.”