Refresh Your Spirit At A Beautiful Faith-Inspiring Inn By The Sea
Be drawn into the refreshing and endlessly fascinating world of Rose Harbor Inn. Jo Marie Rose is seeking a fresh start as she grapples with the grief of her husband’s death, so she gives up her banking career and purchases a cozy seaside bed and breakfast in picturesque Washington. As she takes on running the inn, she soon realizes it is a place where blessings and miracles abound. Compassion and joy are served up like the tea and scones Jo Marie is famous for. Her many guests discover that Rose Harbor is a blessed place where they can find peace with their pasts, seek God’s grace, and boldly dream of a bright future.
About the 2 Book Set
The Inn at Rose Harbor
In The Inn at Rose Harbor, Jo Marie’s first guest is Joshua Weaver, who has returned to Cedar Cove to care for his ailing stepfather. Joshua and his stepfather have never seen eye-to-eye, and Joshua knows it will take a miracle for them to reconcile their differences. Jo Marie’s other guest is Abby Kincaid, who has returned to attend her brother’s wedding. This trip back to her hometown after twenty years unlocks painful memories that threaten to overwhelm her. A Abby and Joshua try to find healing from their pasts and Jo Marie dreams of the possibilities before her, they all realize that life moves in only one direction—forward.Rose Harbor in Bloom
In Rose Harbor in Bloom, Jo Marie and her handyman, Mark, have very different personalities, yet deep down, she finds comfort in his company. Annie Newton arrives at the Inn to orchestrate her grandparents’ fiftieth wedding anniversary celebration. While Annie is excited about the festivities, she struggles with moving from her broken engagement. Mary Smith, another guest at the Inn, has been forced to face her sole, lingering regret. Years ago, she ended a relationship with her true love, George Hudson. Now she feels led to return to Cedar Cove to finally make amends, ask for forgiveness, and move on.
Enjoy Exclusive Bonus Features Only from Guideposts!
- - Introductions written by Debbie Macomber especially for Guideposts readers.
- - "Notes from the Heart" that take you into Debbie's private life and walk of faith. You'll discover how this creative and courageous woman brings her personal understanding of grief into the lives of her characters and shows us all how to find hope and healing.
- - Encouraging pieces such as "Say Yes to Your Dreams," in which Debbie prompts you to follow the aspirations God has placed in your heart.
- - Delicious recipes straight from Rose Harbor Inn's kitchen for treats such as "Jo Marie's Sweet and Crunchy Biscotti," and "Lemon Poppy Seed Cream Scones."
- - Crochet and knitting patterns as described in the stories. You can enjoy the companionship of knitting a lovely shawl right alongside the owner of the Inn, Jo Marie.
Author: Debbie Macomber
Page Count: The Inn at Rose Harbor- 352; Rose Harbor in Bloom- 336