These true stories are told by the doctors who lived them. In Miracles in the ER, Robert D. Lesslie, MD tells his personal experiences. And in Miracles & Moments of Grace, a variety of physicians relate their stories of healing and faith through author Nancy B. Kennedy. This extraordinary 2-book set brings together stories of grace and inspiration, and so much more!
Miracles in the ER
Master storyteller Robert D. Lesslie, MD is back with what may be his most stirring book ever, Miracles in the ER: Extraordinary Stories from a Doctor’s Journal.
You’ll be inspired by 38 true stories where you’ll witness the strong faith of Dr. Lesslie’s tightknit staff as they embrace their call to heal friends, neighbors, and one another. Dr. Lesslie shares the wondrous miracles of healing, of forgiveness, and of peace. You’ll marvel at…- How a young boy is under water over five minutes yet makes a complete recovery;
- The way a grandmother saves her much-loved grandson’s life; and
- The paramedic “angels” who are sent to a family that finds itself homeless at Christmas.
Miracles & Moments of Grace
The engaging companion book, Miracles & Moments of Grace: Inspiring Stories from Doctors, features stories by physicians from all branches of medicine—family doctors, neurosurgeons, military doctors, and more.50 short, easy-to-read stories of God’s miraculous work, as varied as…- Doctors making split-second decisions based on their God-given instincts;
- Individuals who embrace faith and hope, triumphing over difficulty;
- People experiencing those spiritual “ah-ha moments” we all savor; and
- Patients who choose to live, despite impossible circumstances.
• Two hardcover books
• 240 pages each
• 5 1/2" x 8 1/2'